many of us prefer drinking carbonated wine and ciders.
you can simply follow these easy instructions to make your drink fizz like nobody’s business.
- follow our starter recipe or another recipe on our website until after you've cold-crashed for 48 hours.
- rack for the first time. afterwards, tighten the cap on your juice bottle and leave it outside the fridge for 12-36 hours in a plastic container. the container will bulge!
- refrigerate the container again with the cap screwed on tightly for another 24 hours and taste to ensure that wine/cider is carbonated to your delight. if not, repeat step 2.
- enjoy! your wine/cider will continue to improve with age.
- you may find that sediment will build up again and your wine might need to be poured off (racked) once more. this should not impact the carbonation of your wine if you are able to rack it carefully & slowly.